Wednesday, July 29, 2009

SECTION-377.......................


Gone are the days I was a free bird                                                          I dominated the world with my word                                                         I had a victim every street every corner
And damn she was hot like a burner 


The whistles the twinkles the slaps and the smiles
Everything was mine till miles and miles……………..
I was in love the whole day
Not to one girl but to all who said stay!!
I was a free bird till that day……………..


Friends were just friends
Girl friends were just girlfriends
We laughed we cried we shared together
We had all and nothing to bother
I was a free bird till that day………………..


Then came that the day…………….


The day I was caged,
All my emotions were raged
I wasn’t the same anymore
Like a see without a shore


Walking on streets, hiding from friends
I had lost all my trends…….
Are they straight or are they gay!!!!! I feared
Long had grown my scary weird beard
I wasn’t a free bird after that day…………..


No slumber parties no night out’s
Stay away from boys was all that I used to shout about
Girls were free ….happy and gay
I was unfortunately…….. Hiding from “gay’s”!!!!!!


I was the damsel in distress
Tired of the stress
How could they even think of this?
I couldn’t guess……
I wasn’t a free bird after that day…………


“Come back home by 7:00”
Girls had to hear
Now is all left only for me to bear
Did the girls used to feel bad when I eyed them?
Everything’s the same just; it’s me now instead of them!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome dude !!!!!!! what an imagination
lol

Anonymous said...

gr8 imagination mann....keep up the good work...
two thumbs up for u!!!!!!!!