Tuesday, March 11, 2008

му ƒιяѕт ѕтαgє ρєяƒσямαη¢є!!!!!!!

mannnnnnn i never knew i wuld ever be writting this........i had never expected myself to be that strong to face the audience...... hey its not that i am not a good singer but it had always been tough getting along 
with the crowd.....i sang before my freinds and all but in front of others i had no guts heheheheh
thats true so i guess it was only "coz of my frnds that i took part in the competition..............

Oke to start with with it i sang a song in a competition that was held in our college festival dis week.
It was one of the gr8est thing that happened to me!!!!!!!!!!! singing in front of all the crowd gave
me butterflies in stomach ....but i did it .....yes now that its over i can say that I DID IT ........i didnt win the competition but i have won over my fear for singing in front of the whole crowd....
                      well auditions were a bit tiry..... waiting for all that time just to show the judges if if we were capable enough of singing i saw the best and the worst of singers and when it was my turn i didnt think i could sing at all .......i hadnt prepared for which song to chose !!!!actually i didnt knew when the auditions were so it was obvious that i was not prepared .........the selector guy told me sing any song that i remembered ............i knew this one song of "SONU NIGAM" named "DEEWANA TERA" that was the first one that clicked in and off with that i sang it .The results were going to be displayed on the next day as they said.
                       The next i had all forgotten about the competition.It was first time for me giving any audition though they werent so difficult but still it was my first time i didnt think i could make it.I was already shivering when i sang in front of that bunch of people so i was really surprised when my name was called out in the few students that made it to the stage.
                           I had two days for preparing but with my tough shedule of two three classes a day i barely got any time left to practice.I utilised the spare time by listening to more music.That was the only way i could get the lyrics correct.
                            cutting short straight to the grand finale when i was on the stage i looked at the crowd .......i saw my frnds .......slowly the music began and so did i with it..........something wasnt right ........the original track that  i had practiced with seemed to be a little different than what the "orkestra "people were playing ..........i found it difficult at places to catch up the bits ..........this made me shiver more than before ........my heart sank ........i thaught i couldnt sing at all but then i heared my frnds cheering for me .......they shouting on top of their voice for me ............this was the only think that kept me going till the end ......
                            After the performance was over we had to sit in the background .I knew i had done more better in the audititions....but still i wanted to go further ......
there was only one more deciding round left and i wasnt selected for that final round
[:(] i didnt start crying .......that couldnt get me to do tat i had faced more than that
hehehehhe ..................but i was surely surpriced when i reached my seats with my frnds everybody was cheering me like  a hero .......like i had won a war or something ........i never showed it to them but i knew it that it was only "coz of their support that i had gone through all that...........
                            whatever be the matter moral of the story is that i am the luckiest guy on earth to have frnds like these ............senthil,mayuresh,ketan,tanay,prathamesh,paddy,yash,nitin,arvind,krishna,shriniwas,
onkar,harshad,.........................thanx to all u guys .........and sorry i cant write all the names......u know how lazy i am ............special thanx to yash for video shooting the whole performance (now i can even show it to my family how bad i sang hehehehehe) and ya thanx to onkar too coz he was the one who gave me confidence backstage
THE ONLY WISH I WOULD BE ASKING TO GOD IS NOT TO SEPARATE US WHATEVER BE THE REASON

No comments: