Wednesday, February 13, 2008

тнє ωσяѕт ναℓєηтιηє'ѕ ∂αу єνєя

hey guys hi ,well i found this story while surfing on net and thaught of sharing it with u all, quite interesting yet sad story of this girl (if u see this is the story of most baoys and girls girls whom everybody call "geeks")just go ahead and enjoy this one,ya and feel free if u want to share any of ur stories with me ,just mail me at coolsudan@gmail.com,see ya
next time i'll write somethin original,on my own hahahha,lolz

Submitted By: Shalina, from Spanaway:-
okay last year would probably have to be the worst valentines day of my life so far. Okay well... Im basicaly a total geek in school . well ive had a crush on this guy since fith grade. And he has never noticed me. so i put together this whole plan in my head to make this guy fall in love with me.well i was friends with one of his close buddies and he knew that i was totally head over heels for this guy. so i asked him if he could set us up on a blind date. and he was totally up for the idea. So a couple days go by and the 1 man i am truely in love with says yes. so im like totally stoked and i go shopping and i fix my self up to look totally out of this world goergeous. the place where were he wanted to have our date was at the olive garden on valetines day. even though im not a big fan of the olive garden i said what the hell at least im going with the man of my dreams. But what i didnt know was that his friend told him everything about me and how uch i have been in love with him since the fith garde. so with out me knowing this we get to the resturant. and everythin is going fine. then he takes my hand and explains to me that he has loved me since th efith grade too. and how happy he's to be with me.and i start explaining to him that i have felt the same way. an dthen he picks up his galss of water and throws it at my face a he just starts screaming at me.he starts saying how stupid i am and that im fat and ugly and that im probablly gunna become a dyke sinceim so ugly and will never get a man. then he gets up and leaves. andim stuck with the bill. and i had know money with me at all. and he just happened to getthe most expensive meal at the resterant. so im just sitting there sokeing wet and crying. so finally a watress asks me if im okay and helps me clean up the mess and get a hold of my parents.after about a 1/2 hour of waiting my mom finally comes to pick me up. i dont like him anymore. and he has scarred me for life. so if that isnt the worst valentines day ever i dont know what is.

No comments: