Friday, December 14, 2007

ρяι¢єℓєѕѕ




This photo was taken at a tea stall near my class. Since my school days I have been drinking a lot of tea. And I started haunting roadside tea stalls during my second year in my college. If you keenly observe the roadside tea stalls you can see some interesting things. Almost all these shops are visited by just about everyone from lorry drivers, road workers, bus conductors, mechanic, office goers to software professionals.
What is it about these tea stalls that attract so many people. With increasing penetration of outlets such as Barista, Coffee Day, Mocha, Starbucks etc, these tea stalls still make a hell of a lot more business than the costlier coffee pubs. So if you need a place to stand and talk to your friends and think drinking a coffee or tea costing more than a kilogram of Tea or coffee powder is a criminal waste of money. Then please head to the nearest tea stall, one thing is sure, it definitely won't be hard on your wallet. You also get other eatables with rates ranging from 1 Re. to a maximum of 5 Rs. In case you are too careful about hygiene etc. then I would definitely advice against tea stalls, otherwise dig in.
Drinking a cup of tea in a tea stall - 3Rs.Talking to your friends over a cup of tea - Priceless.