Thursday, December 20, 2007

cold war




It was 4’o clock, light was starting too deem… the sun was all set to set!!! There was silence in the air like the silence before the war!!!!!!! every body had gone out, I was the only one left, arms and ammunition were on……I WAS READY FOR THEM, I sat on my base waiting for them to attack first …few hours no sign of them then suddenly I realized I was being attacked, my left arm was under their control, the pain was killing me, I made my move slowly I took my weapon kept besides me and bang!!!!! It was dead. WAR HAD BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
I PUT ON THE LIGHT THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!The whole room was filled with those deadly dreadful blood suckingggggggg MOSQUITOES!!!!!!!! They were handful but it seemed they were in hundreds hiding and switching their positions in between. This was no big challenge for me I had done it before and I can do it now tats what I kept saying to myself. I put on the mosquito killing machines, “all out” “good night” “mortin” and all tat stuff , for safety I burned the “tortoise” coil and kept a “good night” tablet on the bulb (tats my latest weapon no one can stand this one[:)])then I took my hand gun(an electric racket that kills the enemy on contact) and started it!!!! I moved my gun through all the corners making no sound at all, (in the book of “rules of war “it is said –never make the enemy realize your strategy )within few min they fell for it, cracking sound started ,they were all burning ,blasting, dying!!!Every part of their body was getting to ashes ……some were finished by the good night tablets I kept on the bulb (they never can get away with that smell) but that was not it they were not giving up neither was I going to give up…….
There was an ancient story how 300 Spartans fought till their end ……they didn’t win it but led an example for others- “EVERY WAR IS THE SAME YET EVERY WAR IS DIFFERENT” I felt like being a Spartan!!!!Fighting for my right fighting for my kingdom ,and there was he!!!!!!!!Greatest of them all it seemed…..making his way through all of them, right towards me, black vicious skin , fattest of them , all his backside was all red as if a remark of his conquer over many others, I watched as he came it was a flash he came he byte me and I was injured….this was it …..Now or never!!!!!!!!! I got to kill him. I ordered my troops to form a shield ........I kept quite to make them feel that I surrendered...It was the climax!!!!!!!!!!!! I heard them coming ….I could recognize them by the sound from a mile .........I said to myself “SPARTANS ATTACK”!!!!! I took the gun repositioned myself and jumped for the biggest one from my bed………..
I heard a spark, a cracking sound and then fell on the ground on my head….even at my last moment I was struggling to see whether the enemy was dead or not!!!And there it was lying dead on my gun having its wings burned all the blood in his stomach was spilled over around …..And then I fell unconscious .I hadn’t finished them all but I had finished him the biggest of all, the one who gave others the confidence for battle, the one who set an example that they can defeat us!!!!!! Yes I had killed him!!!!!!!!!!! There was a feeling of victory .I had done my job and will continue my to do it, continue to kill them all as time goes by coz we humans can never be defeated and I as one of soldier of the race called homo sapiens will fight till his last from its existence and safety!!!!!!!!!
Well actually I was kind of frustrated with this mosquitoes and didn’t knew what to do coz they wont allow me to study watch TV or chat on net that’s why I wrote it, at least it gave me some satisfaction after writing it, now too while I am writing this these insects are harassing me…….I wish they were able read at least so that I could have made them read this, they wouldn’t have bothered to trouble next time coz after reading this they sure would have done suicideJ
Well don’t worry about me tomorrow am going to buy new electric racket for rs.100!!!! And continue “MY BATTLE FOR EXISTENSE” hahahahah
Do reply me about how did u liked my fantasy !!!!! [:)]

1 comment:

Xorkes said...

Hehehe.. War on mosquitoes.. :-)